I am mighty excited and thrilled to FINALLY share a “work” that I have been working really hard on, for past couple of months – a comprehensive guide / curriculum / planner for you to design and plan activities for your child in a very hands-on, Montessori-inspired way!

PicMonkey Collage2

Sometimes we just get “stuck” and feel as if we are not giving right justice to our children’s exploratory , curious minds. Looking at pinterest and instagram gives me tons of inspiration, but it also leaves me overwhelmed. So I decided to chart down and plan a very informal, unstructured, fun, child-led curriculum for my son. Whether you are supplementing your school going child’s activities at home or currently homeschooling, this planner will serve as a great reference point. The planner is hugely inspired by Montessori, and hence it is completely flexible and child led. Follow your child always and tweak the activities accordingly šŸ™‚ That’s my mantra!

You can use bits and parts of this planner (or the planner as a whole) and / or tweak it according to what suits your child the best.

Catch this video on my YT channel as i take you through the planner in detail:

If you like what you see, and are benefiting from this, please don’t forget to leave me a message / comment. (I tend to reply faster on my YouTube channel..:) ). Also don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss any of my upcoming videos (I have tons of awesome stuff coming up on my channel šŸ™‚ )

Download your FREE copy here :

Montessori inspired Preschool activity planner – 2016

God bless,

Amruta

2017-05-11T17:13:21+00:00January 20th, 2016|

26 Comments

1. Welcome to Mommyhood January 20, 2016 at 6:37 pm - Reply

This is such a wonderful resource! You are such an inspiration not only for kids activities, but the organization of this! Ohh how wonderful!! <3

• Amu January 21, 2016 at 12:12 pm - Reply

Thank you so much Yuliya <3 I am so glad you liked this!

2. bulbulankit January 21, 2016 at 4:11 am - Reply

in a time when everyone wants something in return, I have not come across a mum who is as passionate and as generous as you. Somehow you always have time, always listen patiently and always always help others. God Bless you, really, and thanks for this wonderful resource. I will share my letter H activity kit based on your videos soon.. šŸ™‚ <3

• Amu January 25, 2016 at 11:18 am - Reply

Aw, thank you so so much Bulbul! Means a lot šŸ™‚ I am excited to see your letter H activities!! Do share šŸ™‚

3. Veens January 21, 2016 at 7:26 am - Reply

Amruta, this is so good. Will download and tell you how I like it. But I am sure it will be comprehensive! Way to go!

• Amu January 21, 2016 at 11:49 am - Reply

Thank you so much Veena šŸ™‚ I would love to have your feedback on this!

4. Nidhi January 21, 2016 at 1:37 pm - Reply

Thanks for sharing such a good idea for keeping child busy..but i am not able to download it from ur site…

• Amu January 25, 2016 at 11:02 am - Reply

Thank you Nidhi! The blog might ask you to click on the PDF file two times. Click it second time and you will be able to see the PDF šŸ™‚

5. nisha January 22, 2016 at 10:18 am - Reply

super like!!!
    …thanks for sharing

• Amu January 25, 2016 at 11:17 am - Reply

My pleasure :))

6. nilam January 22, 2016 at 10:23 am - Reply

We are Always flourishing with ur activities. šŸ™‚

• Amu January 25, 2016 at 11:17 am - Reply

I am so glad šŸ™‚ God bless!

7. Sophie January 26, 2016 at 12:11 am - Reply

Thanks very nice of you to share your work. In my class observation form, the first column is introduce , practice and then mastered. We also use a triangle shape to show that the child has mastered things. Is there any particular reason your mention practice three times. I love your planner. You are a wonderful and very organized Montessori mum and teacher.

• Amu January 27, 2016 at 1:18 pm - Reply

Thank you so much Sophie! You would not believe, I had three columns set – introduce, practice and mastered (as followed by most Montessori schools). But after thinking a LOT, i edited and added practice column twice, as I do not want parents (or children) to get overwhelmed. They should enjoy, practice and master the work. But many parents might think of the word “master’ as pushing the child. So I wanted to keep it as flexible and non overwhelming as I possibly could šŸ™‚

• Sophie January 29, 2016 at 12:27 am - Reply

That’s true. Where is your school ? I am in Boston

8. Lim Su-Ann January 28, 2016 at 9:04 am - Reply

Dear Amu, thank you so much for sharing all your knowledge! It means so much! I am a new mum and so new to montessori, i dont know where to start. So this activity planner is such a great gift from you!

I have a few questions:

1. My toddler is 1.5 years, what are the activities available?

2. I saw your videos and i noticed it has at least 6-8 trays of activities. Do you do and repeat all the activities for the whole week OR do you change the activities on the trays everyday?

Thank you so much!

9. rajismrithi January 31, 2016 at 11:12 am - Reply

dear Amrutha, i really wanna say this.. you are doing a very very awesome job….true to say , I am a lazy mom but very passionate to help my kid with such activities. But having no idea from where to start, i was idle by simply googling and viewing such activities.
    But your blog is very useful in a very organised way to help mommies like me.
    Being talented is awesome, but sharing those creative thoughts is super awesome. you will always be a “SUPERMOM” and an inspiration ever.
    GOD BLESS!!!!

10. Muneera March 23, 2016 at 5:32 am - Reply

Amruta..

Congrats on ur wonderful parenting.. The best mom i have ever seen.. i have a 22 months old . 2 months old boys at home.. pls guide me hw to start these activities.. whether frm shapes, colours or alphabets.. am working on preparing activity sheets now..

11. Bhuvaneswari July 15, 2016 at 7:49 pm - Reply

Amruta,i m not able to download the link,getting an error 404,file not found?

• Amruta Ram July 16, 2016 at 6:42 pm - Reply

Hey Bhuvaneshwari! It is working now šŸ™‚ do check and let me know if you were able to open and download šŸ™‚

12. KalaDHusenaj August 19, 2016 at 1:38 pm - Reply

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for