Let children weave beautiful Diwali stories using this chunky festive wooden set!
The set contains a total of 9 wooden figurines with bright, beautiful Indian illustrations.
Ideas for playing –
1. Use it along with the Story of Diwali book as storytelling prompts.
2. Use them on its own for language building activities, story weaving sessions etc.
3. Use them with wooden blocks for fun open-ended, unstructured play.
4. Use them for sensory play using flowers and rice – let the children explore them with their own imagination. Let children make a Diwali scene at home using flowers, earthen Diyas and the wooden dolls!
5. For older children – use them as drawing prompts.