PREORDERS – SHIPPED WITHIN 4-5 WEEKS
This artfully crafted wooden set is perfect for children who are curious about nature and science! The set contains 8 realistic wooden cutouts that help the child to explore and see how the lifecycle of a butterfly progresses from tiny eggs to a beautiful, colorful butterfly! The set contains 8 wooden arrows so that the child can learn about this life cycle in a fun way! Also included are simple-tO-understand fact cards that will allow the child to learn more about the life cycle along with a printed chart of the lifecycle!
Ideas for use:
1. Use this set to introduce your child to nature and science! You can even take this lesson outside by going for a nature trail and see if you can spot a butterfly (or a caterpillar if you guys are lucky!)
2. Ask your child to arrange the wooden cutouts in the right sequence. Let them check the sequence with the chart provided.
3. Read out the fact cards and discuss some fun details about this life cycle.
4. Read the classic book “The very hungry caterpillar” along with this set.
5.Include this set as a part of your child's learning trays or Montessori shelf.
6. Use this set as storytelling prompts. Your child can weave the story and tell about the lifecycle of a butterfly.
7. Use this set as drawing prompts (for older children) – let them doodle or attempt sketching this beautiful life cycle.
Recommended age group: 4+