PREORDERS – WILL BE SHIPPED IN 3-5 WEEKS
This artfully crafted wooden set is perfect for children who are curious about nature and science! The set contains 10 realistic wooden cutouts that help the child to explore and see how the lifecycle of a progresses from eggs to a chirpy chic! The wooden cutouts are sturdy and chunky so the child can make them stand!
Also included are simple-to-understand fact cards that will allow the child to learn more about the life cycle in a fun yet informative way!
Ideas for use:
1. Use this set to introduce your child to nature and science! You can even take this lesson outside by going for a nature trail and see if you can spot a flock of chickens!
2. Ask your child to arrange the chunky wooden cutouts in the right sequence.
3. Read out the fact cards and discuss some fun details about this life cycle.
4.Include this set as a part of your child’s learning trays or Montessori shelf.
5. Use this set as storytelling prompts. Your child can weave the story and tell about the lifecycle of a chicken.
6. Use this set as drawing prompts (for older children) – let them doodle or attempt sketching this beautiful life cycle.
Recommended age group: 4+