PREORDERS – SHIPPED WITHIN 4-5 WEEKS
This artfully crafted wooden set is perfect for children who are curious about nature and science! The set contains 11 big sized realistic wooden cutouts that help the child to explore and see how the lifecycle of a honeybee progresses from a tiny egg to a hardworking honeybee! Children will also learn about 3 different types of honeybees along with simple information on pollination. Also included in this set are simple-to-understand fact cards that will allow the child to learn more about the life cycle!
Ideas for use:
1. Use this set to introduce your child to nature and science! You can even take this lesson outside by going for a nature trail and see if you can spot a beehive!
2. Ask your child to arrange the wooden cutouts in the right sequence.
3. Read out the fact cards and discuss some fun details about this life cycle.
4. Teach children about 3 different types of honeybees. along with details on honeycomb, pollination and much more!
5.Include this set as a part of your child's learning trays or Montessori shelf.
6. Use this set as storytelling prompts. Your child can weave the story and tell about the lifecycle of a honeybee.
7. Use this set as drawing prompts (for older children) – let them doodle or attempt sketching this beautiful life cycle.
Recommended age group: 4+