PRE-ORDER (WILL BE SHIPPED AFTER 4-5 WEEKS)
Introduce your child to the beautiful world of letters, alphabets, and language with this fun, hands-on set!
This set includes 52 wooden cut-outs (two for each letter) along with 26 beautiful, glossy alphabet cards printed on sturdy cardstock paper.
Here are some fun ways you can use this set:
1. Language building activity – Have the child take out 5-6 objects from the cloth bag – ask him to name the objects one by one. Later he can even find and match the objects to the alphabet cards
2. You can introduce alphabets A-Z using the cards and wooden picture cutouts (maybe just start 2-3 letters a day).
3. Teaching phonetics / initial letter sounds
4. Story-weaving – use these beautiful, realistic cutouts as storytelling/story weaving props
5. I Spy game – Take out 3-4 objects and say “I spy with my little eye something starting with aah (making the letter sound aah)” You can similarly do this for other letter sounds too. Find more details on I spy game here.
Recommended age group: 3+ years (not recommended for children who are mouthing as the set may contain small objects).
This set comes in an eco-friendly cloth bag.