- Sort by Default Order
"Story of Diwali" introduces the beautiful Indian festival of Diwali to children. The book is a fun, non-preachy, simple-to-read rhyming story book which talks about how five days of Diwali are celebrated. The rhyming text and colorful illustrations appeal to toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners. The 24-paged book also has some fun facts about Diwali and a special sloka in sanskrit (along with its translation) at the end of the story. The simple yet delightfully told story describes how each day of Diwali brings joy and festive spirit to our homes. The book is printed on high quality glossy paper. The five days of Diwali covered in the book are: Day-1: Dhanteras Day-2: Narak Chaturdasi Day-3: Lakshmi Puja / Main Diwali Day-4: Padwa / Govardhan Puja Day-5: Bhai Dooj
<Ready to be shipped post Diwali > Spread on some merry Christmas cheer this season with this beautiful wooden Christmasy set! Children (and even you!) can use it to add some Christmas elements to your home. Children can use it for free-play, open-ended play, storytelling and much more! This set has a total of 18 pieces! There are 6 big chunky wooden pieces consisting of: 1. Santa 2. Christmas tree 3. Snowman 4. Reindeer with a sleigh 5. Children with gifts and fireplace 6. North Pole sign There are the following 12 wooden cutouts that can be used to add more fun to your Christmas activities and decor. The first 10 wooden cutouts will come strung (using a red & green color woolen thread) so children can adorn these on the Christmas Tree! 1. Christmas bells 2. Candycane 3. Gingerbread man 4. Christmasy owl 5. Christmasy bird 6. Christmasy penguin 7. Candle 8. Cupcake 9 & 10. stocking in two different patterns 11. Gifts 12. Merry Christmas sign This set comes in an eco-friendly cloth bag!
Out of stock<Shipping post Diwali> This wooden Nativity set consists of 13 chunky wooden cutouts that will be enjoyed by children as well as grown-ups! Use this Nativity set to let your child know about the story of first Christmas and birth of Jesus Christ. This set consists of following wooden character -
- Mother Mary
- Cow & chic
- Baby Jesus in Manger - sleeping
- Baby Jesus in Manger - awake
- Three Shepherds
- Three Wise men
- Joseph and Mother Mary carrying baby Jesus
- Boy Drummer
***Pre-order: Shipping within 1-2 weeks**** Let your lil explorer enjoy moving, swaying and building up his / her gross motor skills with this fun-filled movement set! You can enjoy this set indoorsy or outdoorsy! This set serves as a perfect way to creatively harness your child's energy. This set can come handy when your child is cranky, overwhelmed or bored. These are short breaks that a child can take several times a day, whether at home or in a classroom! Movement based play helps improve child’s gross motor skills, emotional quotient, focus. Included in this set are -
- 4x6 inch Animal Walk cards (16 fun animal walk cards)
- 4x6 inch Simon Says Command Cards (23 command cards)
- A fun wooden spinner with 6 mindful activities
- A beautiful & sturdy cloth pouch to store the cards.
***Pre-order: Shipping within 2-3 weeks**** We all know that it is so important to help nourish our children to establish a positive attitude and mindset in order for them to become confident, happy and creative individuals! Power of spoken words is magical - for us and for our children too. Being a child is not easy - they face many difficulties, fears & anxieties - and as parents, teachers and caregivers we can help them through the varied emotions. We can help our children establish a strong, supportive belief system that will further help them to internalize good values and positive beliefs from the time they are little. This positive conditioning will stay with them for life and is one of the most valuable gift we can offer to them. Positive affirmations are very powerful and can help children to nourish their inner self with positive thoughts. With this beautiful thought in mind I have designed this set which is child-led, hands-on and so much fun! Included in this set are -
- Set of 12 wooden affirmation puzzles. Each puzzle is of 4-6 pieces. So the idea is for the child to get to know the affirmation in a hands-on way and at the same time to keep it simple so that children of all age groups can solve it. Since the affirmations are in puzzle format, it adds an element of play, fun and exploration!
- Each puzzle comes with its respective Affirmation card. The back side of affirmation card has notes for parents along with some fun tasks to be done with the children.
- 3 fun activity sheets (focusing on good Vs bad behavior, daily responsibilities & gratitude sheet).
- A beautiful, sturdy cloth bag to store the cards.
***Pre-order: Shipping within 1-2 weeks**** Shapes are all around us! Let your child learn about the different shapes around him / her in a fun, hands-on way. There are 9 shapes (wooden cutout) included in this set along with its real life miniature object (wooden cutout). Each shape also comes with its fact card which also includes some fun, hands-on activities. The wooden shapes and wooden objects included are:
- Circle (wheel, spinner & clock)
- Square (cracker, photo frame & tile)
- Triangle (Pizza, bunting banner, tri-ruler)
- Rectangle (Chocolate, notebook, calculator)
- Hexagon (honey comb, nut & bolt)
- Oval (mirror, egg & watermelon)
- Pentagon (House, bird house & road sign)
- Octagon (stop signal sign, watch face & cobweb)
- Trapezoid (Basket, lamp & purse)
PREORDER - WILL BE SHIPPED IN 3-5 WEEKS Children are always curious to know more about the world around them! With this amazingly open-ended set of community helpers and professions, the children can get to know some of the amazing people around us. This set includes 18 different professions/helpers, a rhyming song card for each of them along with a complimentary set of colouring sheets! The rhymes are in the tune of "I am a little teapot..." Once you purchase this set, I will email you a video link for all the rhymes included in the card set. The set has sturdy 18 wooden standing cutouts made of chunky wood, along with 29 different wooden cutouts of different elements that go along with each profession. Use it for pretend plays, unstructured plays, block plays - the possibilities are endless (check ideas for use tab for more suggestions on how you can use this set with your little ones!) Here are the professions covered:
- Doctor - comes with 2 cutouts of male nurse and a doctor bag
- Veterinarian - comes with 2 cutouts of animals
- Athlete - comes with 1 cutout of shoes and bottle
- Astronaut - comes with 2 cutouts of spaceship and rocket
- Baker - comes with 2 cutouts of baking ingredients and cake
- Farmer - comes with 2 cutouts of farmhouse and farm animal
- Firefighter - comes with 2 cutouts of fire extinguisher, fireman boots
- Hairdresser - comes with 2 cutouts of hand mirror, shampoo bottle
- Mechanic - comes with 1 cutout of toolbox
- Carpenter -comes with 1 cutout of tool kit
- Scientist -comes with 1 cutout of microscope/googles/chemical solution
- Gardener - comes with 2 cutouts of flower bed & wheel barrow
- Pilot - comes with 2 cutouts of suitcase & passport
- Police - comes with 2 cutouts of police dog & handcuffs
- Teacher - comes with 2 cutouts of children playing & a boy reading book
- News Reporter - comes with 1 cutout of mike
- Soldier - comes with 1 cutout of army van
- Yoga Instructor - comes with 1 cutout of yoga mat
PREORDER - WILL BE SHIPPED IN 3-5 WEEKS Children love stories - be it listening to them or weaving on their own! Storytelling is an art and can be a lot of fun for children as well as parents. It is also a great language building activity, be it in English or your mother tongue! With this set you can make your own stories with cute wooden miniatures!The set includes: 1. One wooden flannel board on which the prompts snuggly stick! 2. Collection of 53 wooden cutouts that you or the children can use as props for the storytelling session 3. 7 fun prompt cards and 11 colouring cards (children can use the colouring cards for their school pretend play using the school themed cut-outs used in the set). This set can be used for all age groups. The set contains following 53 props:
- School themed props (Teacher with blackboard, Teacher assisting a child, Child in uniform, school bus, child with a globe, child with a calendar, child painting, children keenly listening, a child with a book, music instrument, child with a sapling, child reading, child eating)
- Camping themed props (children at a pool, children in a tent, children rowing a boat, lantern, Van, campfire, lizard, stump of a tree, child with a basket of fruits, cupcakes, moon, pond, fish)
- Farm themed prompts (Farmhouse, Farmer, duck and ducklings, dog with puppies, girl with a dog, bird on a twig, child with hens, child with a pig, child with a lamb, child milking cow, bucket of water)
- Miscellaneous prompts (Family, Grandma -grandpa, child singing, Karate, house, mushrooms, Sun, clouds, tree, airplane, balloons, earthen pots, parrot)
PREORDERS - WILL BE SHIPPED IN 3-5 WEEKS This artfully crafted wooden set is perfect for children who are curious about nature and science! The set contains 10 realistic wooden cutouts that help the child to explore and see how the lifecycle of a progresses from eggs to a chirpy chic! The wooden cutouts are sturdy and chunky so the child can make them stand! Also included are simple-to-understand fact cards that will allow the child to learn more about the life cycle in a fun yet informative way! Ideas for use: 1. Use this set to introduce your child to nature and science! You can even take this lesson outside by going for a nature trail and see if you can spot a flock of chickens! 2. Ask your child to arrange the chunky wooden cutouts in the right sequence. 3. Read out the fact cards and discuss some fun details about this life cycle. 4.Include this set as a part of your child's learning trays or Montessori shelf. 5. Use this set as storytelling prompts. Your child can weave the story and tell about the lifecycle of a chicken. 6. Use this set as drawing prompts (for older children) – let them doodle or attempt sketching this beautiful life cycle. Recommended age group: 4+
This adorable 100% cotton cloth travel bag can be used in multiple ways! Use it to store your child's stationery supplies like pencils and markers along with using it as a busy bag! There are slots in this cloth travel bag where you (or your child!) can store the stationary supplies like pencils, markers, scale, scissors, etc. There is is a bigger slot where you can snuggly fit in stickers, paper pads, activities, coloring papers etc. The busy bag has two cute threads for easy tying and storage! Carry this busy bag while traveling, during trips, holidays or restaurant visits (or even at home for quiet time activities). Included with this busy bag are these 4 fun activities: 1. 6 Pack of coloring activities (the child can color in these sheets) 2. Logical activity - In this, the child has to see a card and guess which shop it belongs to! (The shops included are a hotel, flower shop, bank, supermarket and a salon!). There are 5 cards for each shop. 3. Sequencing game - what comes next! (there are 5 different patterns of sequence). 4. Beautiful matching cards of whole and cut fruit. (with beautiful watercolor illustrations) Recommended age group: 2 / 3+ years P.S: The stationery items shown in the pictures are not included in the busy bag.
Out of stockAdd a dash of cheers to your Christmas tree with these adorable Wooden Christmas Ornaments! There are 10 hanging ornaments in total along with 2 more wooden cutouts (Gifts and Merry Christmas sign). The hanging wooden cutouts will come strung (using a red & green color woolen thread) so children can adorn these on the Christmas Tree: 1. Christmas bells 2. Candycane 3. Gingerbread man 4. Christmasy owl 5. Christmasy bird 6. Christmasy penguin 7. Candle 8. Cupcake 9 & 10. stocking in two different patterns This set comes in an eco-friendly cloth bag!
Out of stockLet children weave beautiful Diwali stories using this chunky festive wooden set! The set contains a total of 9 wooden figurines with bright, beautiful Indian illustrations. Ideas for playing - 1. Use it along with the Story of Diwali book as storytelling prompts. 2. Use them on its own for language building activities, story weaving sessions etc. 3. Use them with wooden blocks for fun open-ended, unstructured play. 4. Use them for sensory play using flowers and rice - let the children explore them with their own imagination. Let children make a Diwali scene at home using flowers, earthen Diyas and the wooden dolls! 5. For older children - use them as drawing prompts.